We currently have an unpaid college credit Summer Internship based in Los Angeles. We are looking for ambitious students who will assist in all parts of the start-up culture. This position will provide a valuable learning experience for those interested in the day-to-day operations of growing an ecommerce fashion brand while completing specific tasks as a digital marketing intern. Lunch will be provided!
- Must be receiving academic credit for this internship
- Available to work at least two days per week
- Passion for, and knowledge of, the Fashion Industry that lives in a digital space.
- Self-motivated / takes initiative
- Available to start mid-January 2017 - April/May 2017 (depending on Academic schedule)
- Team Player
- Diligent and organized
- Fast working
- Able to multi-task
- Comfortable utilizing social media tools (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr).
- Possess strong writing skills
- Simple office admin
- Press Clipping; daily online press and monthly/daily print.
- Market Research
- Assisting with on-site shoots (documenting)
- Respond to head of creative with various digital marketing initiatives and social media programs.
- Aid in the preparation of blog and newsletter content. Build blogs and newsletters.
- Manage, maintain, and monitor social media websites.
- How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
- Relationship building with our online community by maintaining Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media accounts.
- How to track social media analytics using HootSuite and other software, and report results and new ideas to our marketing team.
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
- Creative feedback and viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts
- Assist our Director of Social Media Marketing in building and presenting social media strategy.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
*Previous fashion internship or experience is not required but is plus*
Send your resume and cover letter with "DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!