We currently have an unpaid college credit Spring Internship based in Los Angeles. We are looking for ambitious students who will assist in all parts of the start-up culture. This position will provide a valuable learning experience for those interested in the day-to-day operations of growing an ecommerce fashion brand while completing specific tasks as a design intern. Lunch will be provided!
- Must be receiving academic credit for this internship
- Available to work at least two days per week
- Passion for, and knowledge of, the Fashion Industry that lives in a digital space
- Proficient understanding with creative cloud
- Strong eye for detail
- Typography junkie
- Can effectively communicate ideas and take constructive feedback
- Designing and producing email ads, website banners, landing pages, look books, etc.
- Assist in art direction with our CD and collaborating with our marketing team on taglines and content geared towards an e-commerce fashion industry
- Photo editing and touch-ups for shoots (when needed)
- Present and explain graphic concepts to the team
- Complete projects according to deadlines and communicate in advance if difficulties arise
Send your resume and cover letter with "GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!