We currently have an unpaid college credit Spring Internship based in Los Angeles. We are looking for ambitious students who will assist in all parts of the start-up culture. This position will provide a valuable learning experience for those interested in the day-to-day operations of growing an ecommerce fashion brand while completing specific tasks as a style intern. Lunch will be provided!
- Must be receiving academic credit for this internship
- Available to work at least two days per week
- Passion for, and knowledge of, the Fashion Industry that lives in a digital space
- Must have a valid driver's license and car preferably familiar with the greater Los Angeles area
- Detail oriented
- Strong interest and knowledge of fashion
- Diligent and organized
- Fast working
- Able to multi-task
*Previous fashion internship or experience is not required but is plus*
- Simple office admin
- Research and Shoot Preparation
- Sample Trafficking
- Checking in Garments
- International and domestic shipments
- Help with fittings
- Shoot Prep
- Studio Organization
- Assisting on set/photo shoots
Send your resume and cover letter with "STYLIST INTERNSHIP" in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!